God has mandated us to fulfill His vision of bringing Transformation to the globe.
How we do it?
- Building and raising generational leaders.
- Preaching and teaching God's word for total life transformation.
- Helping people discover God's plan and purpose for their lives.
- Extending helping hands to people to make them feel the "Jesus-kind-of-love"
- Helping to bring people to a place of prominence.
- Refine people and bring revival to the body of Christ via the Word of God.
- Prepare people for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and making Jesus the Lord of every family..
- Teaching and empowering young entrepreneurs with Godly skills and strategies for success.
Why we do it?
Daddy-Ken Ministries International (DKMI) is a non-governmental organisation, founded by Daddy-Ken and Jennifer A. Bitere, whose mandate is to fulfil the vision of bringing transformation to the globe, build and raise generational leaders via the Word of God. Daddy-Ken Ministries International's inclination to bring people to a place of prominence and making the society a habitable place whispers the reasons for setting up the following institutions: The Refined People's Assembly, a church without walls, the best church in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State; Daddy-Ken Mentorship School, a school for empoweing a plethora of young minds for the spread of the gospel; Transform International Leadership Institute, a learning institution for building and raising generational leaders by refining them; and The New Testament Ministers Forum, a body of men and women of God who preach and teach salvation and popularise Jesus alone.